Discover the transformative power of Korugi, a unique Japanese facial massage technique often hailed as "osteopathy for the face" or "manual plastic surgery". By targeting the bones of the head and face, Korugi can lift cheeks, eliminate double chins, reduce swelling, and restore defined facial contours.

In Japanese aesthetics, youthfulness is defined by taut tissues, well-defined ovals, heart-shaped faces, and subtle volumes. Korugi massage aims to preserve a "small face", combating the rounded, swollen contours associated with aging.

This highly active yet non-painful massage is conducted with oil to prevent skin damage. The procedure lasts 1.5-2 hours, with 70% of the time dedicated to massaging the head, neck, and décolletage, and the remaining 30% to the face itself.

Just one session every two weeks, and a course of 4 procedures, can maintain quality lifting results for up to a year. Alongside its primary benefits, Korugi massage offers pleasant side effects such as headache and migraine relief, improved sleep, and normalized blood pressure. Experience the rejuvenating effects of Korugi today!
Made on